Keyword research is essential to any website hoping to get free traffic from search engines. Without proper keyword research (and topic research) you are flying blind. Each post would be a “guess” at what your target audience is looking for, and how many are looking for it! Even if you are super familiar with your niche, a keyword tool can still help you discover new or related phrases to target. Plus, it can give you insight into which pages could potentially get the most traffic, so you can decide where to focus your marketing efforts.
In my review of Jaaxy I’d like to show you why it’s the best tool for your keyword research.
As part of my Jaaxy review, I’ll also show you how it can can actually make you more money from existing campaigns, as well as properly create new money-generating sites.
The Problem With MOST Keyword Tools…
If you have bought into a keyword tool in the past, you will know that many of them produce A LOT of data, metrics and #’s that you have to make sense of. The problem is that with most of these keyword metrics, there is no value in the #’s. In other words, most keyword tools provide you with COMPLETELY useless data.
A few things you need to watch out for when buying keyword tools:
(1) Anything that you INSTALL
(2) Anything that provides PPC guestimates
(3) Anything that uses Alexa as the key factor in determining competition
(4) Anything that requires several searches to accomplish a singular task
(5) Tools that don’t pull results from ALL search engines
These are usually indicators that they are low grade search tools. It doesn’t take long to realize that tools line their pockets providing users with absolutely useless data and is incapable at getting at the meaninful data.
Who is Jaaxy For
Jaaxy is great for a lot of online businesses and levels of expertise.
Take a look at who can benefit from Jaaxy’s features:
- Niche pursuers
- Article marketers
- Freelance writers
- Professional bloggers
- Domain flippers
- Site flippers
- Online / Pay Per Click advertisers
- YouTube marketers
- SEO companies
- People who want to ‘spy’ on their competitors
- Viral-news website owners looking for new trends to leverage
- Internet marketers wanting to know how high their sites and posts are ranking on the SERPs
- Local marketers
- Local businesses
- Affiliate marketers
- Email marketers wanting to find hot topics to discuss with their subscribers.
What Are Jaaxy’s Pros
Jaaxy is a powerful tool with lots of excellent features, let me enumerate some of them:
- Almost no learning curve on how to use it
- Very easy to use and a friendly interface
- Lightning fast
- Super accurate data
- No unneeded stuff nor useless information to distract you
- It’s an online application, meaning you can use it on any PC, on a Mac or any other kind of computer
- It’s mobile friendly, you can use it on any device such as your Smartphone or tablet
- No software download or installation
- Because there is no software download or installation, there is also no software acquisition cost (see Jaaxy’s pricing plans)
- Updates/upgrades are done on its back end. You’re always served with its latest stable version and you don’t have to wait for any version update/upgrade
- It can help you find good keywords to use on your online advertising campaigns, if you plan to advertise on AdWords or any other advertising platform
- Revolutionary in finding high traffic keywords with low competition
- Gets data directly from Google, Bing and Yahoo and combines it with its own proprietary data
- Uses a hub of powerful servers on the backstage to calculate its results in seconds
- Has good training material available
- There’s a fast and reliable support
- Useful for all levels of internet marketers, domain flippers and other online business people.
What Are Jaaxy’s Cons
Like all tools, Jaaxy has room for improvement.
The best part is that the Jaaxy team is always introducing new features and making the existent ones even better.
Let’s review a few of Jaaxy’s cons:
- It’s impossible to select whether we’re targeting local or global searches (which can be important in some situations)
- There’s no option to choose the language used by the searcher
- The lowest pricing plan can be a overly expensive (especially for people just starting out in internet marketing)
- There are some features that you won’t use so much (or not at all).
Jaaxy’s pricing plans
Choosing a Jaaxy Plan That Fits Your Budget
I have just barely brushed the surface of what Jaaxy can do. There are brainstorming (niche finding) functions, the ability to find easily where your sites are ranked in Google (what page am I on), find affiliate programs, analyse your competitions websites, create keyword lists…and a heck of a lot more. Those are icing on the cake.
I want to explain to you that there are options for Jaaxy for any budget, from someone just starting out, to someone that understands the importance of keyword research, to the power user.
Jaaxy Starter = Free
Jaaxy Pro = $19 per month, $199 per year
Jaaxy Enterprise = $49 per month (discount this week only), $499 per year
I use Enterprise personally because I am a power user (someone who doesn’t like to waste time) and if you want the ultimate brilliance, I suggest you go for that option. If you are a little unsure and you want to get your feet wet using Jaaxy, try the free version. It is limited, but it will get you a good idea of what to expect. If you are starting out and on a limited budget, Jaaxy Pro still rocks. It will save you hours per day off of your keyword research and still has most of the functions within Enterprise, it just isn’t nearly as “quick”.
This tool is web based so you can acccess it from anywhere that you have an Internet connection, including your phone. I often find myself in the line up at the grocery store finding keywords or when I get an idea when I am out and about, I do a search in Jaaxy (it stores all of your search history so you can use it to store your ideas!).
Ready to start your own personal research Jaaxy?
Affiliate Disclaimer: I hope you enjoyed our Jaaxy review. Please note that some of the links inside this article may be affiliate links for Jaaxy. That means that if you click on one of the links and sign up, we may get an affiliate commission for it. If you do happen to click, we really appreciate it! Any money we make keeps this site running smoothly and allows us to keep producing these high-quality reviews.